Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Hyacinth

A pretty little hyacinth peeks through the pine needles in Ee's meadow.

After much soul searching, I've started yet another blog!
Last month, I started Prescott Past in order to share Ee's collection of old Prescott post cards.

Now I'm starting a blog called Speaking out in Freedom where I'll contain my Political rants. I posted for the first time to tell of my Grandson's experience in meeting two young Marines who had had an encounter with some college kids on spring break.

This blog will stay the same old....

2 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Linda, I was just heartsick to read of the events your grandson witnessed at Lake Havasu ... reminded me of the nasty, mean-spirited reception many Viet Nam vets faced on their return. Kudos to those Marines who chose to take the "high road."

Linda G. said...

Thanks for reading and for your comment, Maverly:) If good people sit by and do nothing this time around, I fear freedom is lost forever.