Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Exercise in Frustration!

I just read This:

After a special meeting of the democratic Steering and Policy Committee ...Mark Zandi, a key economic advisor to congressional Democrats has said, "I think another stimulus package is a reasonable assumption because of the way things are going."

What does he mean "because of the way things are going" anyway! From bad to worse it seems to me, so what is his reasoning here?

And: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), standing with members of her leadership team by Zandi's side, said she agreed another stimulus bill is being considered.

Read the article here.

It's time to do whatever we can to stop this government run amok!

I'm going to email this article to everyone in my address book, and I hope you will too. We have to start somewhere, and united in indgnation is as good a place as any.

6 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Nancy Pelosi, the wicked, wicked witch of the west, has the nerve to say the word of the day is "confidence" and then proposes adding to the stimulus package. What world do these politicians live in? Certainly not my world and they certainly do n ot promote confidence! Thanks Linda, I shall pass this article around also.

Anonymous said...

Well, they won't be able to get blood out of a turnip. I think a lot of people are going to "Go Galt" in the very near future. There are some small signs of the Democrats in Congress having some second thoughts about some of these spending/regulatory bills, too. Please, Lord...

Changes in the wind said...

Past indignation......close to exasperation here.

Linda G. said...

GA, I agree,,"wicked" is the right term for Pelosi. Her arrogance is...well splutter..words fail me

Anon, I hope this backfires on them big time!
I think you're right about the Dems in Congress..lets hope it's a lasting and growing trend...

Changes Hear! Hear!

Anonymous said...

Linda, that "anonymous" post was from me. I blame it all on your messenger. I promise to do better next time.

I'm reading a lot more about people "going Galt." It's reaching the point where it is costing us money to work. Pray!

Linda G. said...

Hi Liz! Thanks for telling me that was you! I don't get many anon comments, and always wonder..
"Going Gault" is a great rebelious act and I love the idea, but worry about the consequences of that too! Worry, worry, worry..that's me!