Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Juliet Was Right

a rose by any other name would smell about the same....

When I started this blog, I was all for cutsie. The One Acre Wood being a takeoff of The hundred acre wood from Milne's Winnie the Pooh. I gave family members the names of Milne characters and called myself sheoflittlebrain after Winnie ther Pooh who is the bear of little brain. While I'm not totally ready to put these childish things aside, I have a second blog in mind that would not be associated with Pooh and friends, so I've decided to change my blog name to my own, Linda. Since there are lots of Lindas out there, I'll be LindaG.

My other blog will be for the purpose of sharing Ee's collection of old post cards of Prescott and the surrounding area, something I've been meaning to do. This blog will stay about the same, focusing on my life, interests, and interesting animals and their stories..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Prescott. My oldest boy and his family lived in Paulden several years ago. When we went to visit, they took us on a beautiful walking tour of Prescott, and we loved it. It will be fun to see all of Ee's postcards. I have a collection of postcards myself, that I began collecting many years ago, from all over the world. I may have to scan those babies...

Granny J said...

I can hardly wait! I salivate!

Linda G. said...

OSD, it's fun to think of you on the Prescott walking tour! Paulden's a neat place. My son and family are looking at property out there. They're in Chino Valley right now.

GJ, I'm having scanner problems, like I've never had before:o(

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I don't know why I didn't figure that out before. Of course, Winnie the Pooh!

Whatever names you choose, just make sure you stick around, ok?
Or else we'd miss you.

~Lisa

photowannabe said...

Glad you explained the changing of the name. I wondered who the new visitor to my blog was.
What ever you call yourself is fine with me. The posts are still great.
Sue