Friday, October 17, 2008

Voter Fraud and Campaign Promises

Okay, I'll admit it! I'm obsessed with this election. I think it's the most important election ever to confront the American people, and I'm a little embarrassed that I never saw it coming.
We've all taken it for granted that there was graft and corruption in politics , but coming face to face with the extent of the ACORN intervention in voter registration is mind boggling.

Jan's addressed this issue in her usual thorough, thoughtful, and well documented way.
I'm urging everyone to read her post.

I'll offer these:





Watch this Albany news video

Then there's this:








With that verbal promise of power over any other citizen or group in the United States, it's easy to see why ACORN is willing to go to any lengths to see that Obama wins this election.

By now I guess everyone in the country knows that it's the activities of community organizers working with and for ACORN that led greedy banks into the financial morass and that it is us, our children and Great Grandchildren who will pay, but I have to point it out one more time. Think about this group dictating Presidential policy...............

5 comments:

Changes in the wind said...

I share your concerns.....
Everyone has the right to vote but those that have the right to vote, rightfully should vote intelligently.

Linda G. said...

Well said, Changes! I realize my posts are one sided, but that's mainly because there is so much unknown stuff on the other side. McCain/Painlin due to inense media scrutiny, are pretty much open books and now even poor Joe the plumber has been turned inside out........but even after reading his books I find I have to dig to find out much about Obama!

meggie said...

Glad to see you back. I hadnt realised until I saw you over at Granny's! Glad you are ok.

Linda G. said...

Hi, Meggie...I'm sorta back..caught up in this political morass..I've quite a bit of lurking at your place though..

Anonymous said...

Good post, She! Voter fraud is a terrible thing, anywhere. I'm just reading an article at American Thinker dot com about the ACORN bunch and their Saul Alinsky tactics.