Monday, April 2, 2007

Blogging would be fun........I think.........

Gee, blogging would be so much fun. Everyone's doing it, and I have so much to say, so why not? Let's see, that was almost a month ago and now I'm wondering just what I wanted to say. Well, I still have things to share, but I can't seem to get my picture onto the profile, and after I mess about with that for awhile, I'm just tired of the whole idea.

The last two weeks were spring break for my Granddaughters, so they spent some of their free days here on The One Acre Wood. We had a tea party for my 93 year old Mom, did some crafty stuff, played some games, watched some movies....The Pursuit of Happiness was a hit with all ages....., all indoor stuff as the days, that had been blissfully warm and springlike for a week, turned bitter cold for their vacation from school.

Now, they are back in school and the rooms of our old house, only a few days ago vibrating with the happy chatter of three giggling girls, yawn silent, empty and just too darn peaceful..........

No comments: